posted by: DECEMBER 22, 2014
A fire broke out at Prime Supermarket in Compassvale on Aug 24 at around 12.40am.
Ms Aiza had filmed a video of the incident while she was shopping there, and recounted how a man helped put out the fire.
Ms Aiza wrote:
“I was in Prime Supermarket, buying some stuff at the cashier counter when a Filipino couple screamed that there was a fire behind the building. We quickly ran there and yeah there was.
“The Filipino person quickly took a fire extinguisher and tried to stop the fire. Some people around the area also helped by taking out the hose reel to stop the fire.”
Aiza added that the Civil Defence arrived a few minutes later.